Finally, It’s just arrived the new Rack Case for my new server.
The case is a X-Case RM 206 HS with 6 Hot Swap SATA3 bays.
It can mount standard ATX PSU or 2U PSU, and the quality is great!
These are some pics about it:
I’m still waiting for the hardware, that should arrive the next week:
- CPU: INTEL CORE I3 IVY BRIDGE 3220T
- RAM: 2X4GB KINGSTON HyperX DDR3-1600 CL9
- MOTHERBOARD: ASUS P8H77-V LE
- HDD: SANDISK SSD 64GB
- PSU: AKASA VENUM POWER 550W
- CPU COOLER: COOLER MASTER GEMINII M4
The server will have ESXI 5, where I’ll migrate my current Virtual Machine that serve this site and others web services.