I have seen a couple of threads like this, but they were not very helpful.
My problem is: When I try to execute my php files in my browser from my ubuntu hardy server, the browser offers to download the files instead of the server proccessing them.
whats worse the file it allows me to download is not the proccessed output but the “code” file. these files could have database name, password and what not. Not so good!!!
For some reason though, my webmin works. (probably because its https and not http)
First off all, it has worked before. I haven’t used it for quite a while, but resently i updated webmin to version 1.500 (dont know if this is the reason for my problems), but I just noticed problems after the update.